NPR 3110 EMERGENCY CART HPL
Emergency Cart HPL
- The Emergency Cart HPL is designed and manufactured entirely from 304 quality stainless steel for use in emergency response areas and operating rooms.
- In unit five drawers of different depths to meet all kinds of needs.
- The product drawers are self-braked and telescopic rail connected to the body.
- There are separators placed in the drawer that ensure that medicines are not mixed and presented in a certain order.Easy to clean through smooth operating surface ABS plastic top coating.
- All edges of the worktop are rounded and raised against liquid spills
- It has a central locking system to prevent opening of the drawers on the unit.
- There is an oxygen cylinder holding place on the unit.
- One height adjustable I.V pole
- There is a steel waste bin on the unit.
- There is a resuscitation board on the unit.
- Accessory bars on sides.
- Through 360 °rotatable four 125mm wheels mobile and easy to move
- It has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty commitment for manufacturing and assembly defects.
- Apart from the standard, special producing is made in the required size and design.
- Antibacterial polycarbonate boxes on top
- ABS top
- Five drawers
- Defibrillator stand
- Oxygen cylinder housing
- Resuscitation board
- Strong and durable structure made of Stainless Steel
- Clean and smooth appearance
- Four 100 mm diameter wheels
- Two of wheels are with brake
|50 x 80 cm
|100 mm diameter and diagonal brake system (two brakes, two free wheels