NPR 3120 EMERGENCY CART WOOD AND STEEL BODY
Emergency Cart Wood & Steel Body
Emergency Cart Wood And Steel Body
Nuprom Emergency Carts provide a highly manoeuvrable and stable work platform for your anaesthesia team. With a large array of available accessories the Nuprom Emergency Carts offer an incredible amount of customization for just about any need.
Whether it’s tilt bins, tape dispensers, catheter holders, scope safes, Nuprom offers accessories that will help keep your OR space organized!
The NPR 3120 Emergency Cart
are available in both Steel and Aluminium construction. Steel carts offer a lower cost solution while our lightweight Aluminium carts offer the added benefits of being 30% lighter (easier to push), will not rust, include integrated drawer dividers, side shelves and larger, more stylish drawer handles.
The cost savings provided with the integrated drawer dividers in our aluminium cart can often justify the upgrade.The NPR 3120 is designed with a synergy of function and technology to meet the unique requirements of your anesthesia storage, organization and security.
Flexible drawer configurations combined with optional drawer dividers and trays promote orderly storage. An innovative keyless access and automatic re-locking system provides secure and safe storage of anesthesia medications.
Stainless steel waste bin
- The chassis of the treatment cart is made of 18 mm chipboard.
- Three drawers are available
- 16 different sizes of antibacterial polycarbonate boxes are available on the front and back.
- Easy to clean through smooth operating surface ABS plastic top coating.
- All edges of the worktop are rounded and raised against liquid spills
- There is one medicine preparation tray in the treatment cart
- There is a movable defibrillator stand integrated on the body.
- One height adjustable I.V pole
There is a steel waste bin on the unit.
- There is a resuscitation board on the unit.
- Through 360 °rotatable four 125mm wheels mobile and easy to move
- It has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty commitment for manufacturing and assembly defects.
- Apart from the standard, special producing is made in the required size and design.
- ABS top
- Three drawers
- Preperation tray
- 16 antibacterial polycarbonate boxes on front and back
- Strong and durable construction made of chipboard
- Clean and smooth appearance
- Four 100 mm diameter wheels
- Two of wheels are with brake
- One I.V pole
- Resuscitation board
- Defibrillator stand
|Dimensions (WxL)||50 x90 cm|
|Wheels||100 mm diameter and diagonal brake system (two brakes, two free wheels|