NPR 6100 STOOL
Facilitate patient interaction by using the convenient NPR 6100 stool in examination rooms, clinics and small private healthcare facilities. By staying mobile and flexible with their seating, healthcare professionals can quickly place themselves at the point of treatment. This stool can be kept tucked under a counter when not in use, and be quickly wheeled to and from rooms as needed.
The NPR 6100 stool has a 16″W seat with a comfortable 4″ of thick poly-foam cushion. The seamless vinyl upholstery is easy to wipe clean and keep sterile, as bacteria won’t have any nooks or crannies in which to multiply. The 23″W brushed aluminum base is incredibly stable and ends in chrome-hooded, dual-wheel casters.
Medical stools are a practical piece of clinic furniture that feature prominently in most hospitals and treatment settings. They offer a great, comfortable option for medical professionals that need to stay focused during certain procedures that require them to stay seated. Upholstered in durable beige or black vinyl for easy maintenance and cleaning.
NPR 6100 is a gas lift stool that is excellent value and extremely comfortable to sit on. The foam padding is 10cm thick and is upholstered in sturdy PVC material.
The stool has five castors that allow for swift and easy mobility for the user when sitting.
- Adjustable seat height with a 6″ vertical height range
- Aluminum base/anti-microbial vinyl upholstery
- Attractive chrome finish on the base and gas lift
- Seat cushion measures approximately 4″ thick
- Thick foam seat
- Dual wheel casters allow for easy movement
- Height adjustment by gas spring
- Polyurethane legs with 5 swivel castors
- Adjustable foot ring height
- Adjustable seat height
- Chrome plated foot ring
- Foam seat with synthetic leather cover
|56 – 71 cm
|60 x 60 cm
|Safe Working Load Capacity