NSS 2001 SCRUB UNIT / Single
Scrub Unit Single
THIS NSS 2001 Scrub Unit / Single ;
offer all-stainless-steel construction with a clean design and low maintenance. Staff can maintain standards of care for the surgical hand-scrub by selecting water-activation through a knee-activated water valve. A swivel gooseneck spout with sterilizable, spray-rose aerator allows the user to control water-flow while a deep, sloping basin minimizes splash. Security features include automatic-shutoff when temperature exceeds 115°F (46°C). An easy-to-remove panel provides access to plumbing and electrical components. A removable Plexiglas divider separates stations with multiple bays
The NUPROM scrub units feature a deep sloping basin, high mount swivel gooseneck spout, splash screen divider, and a new optional infrared soap dispenser. The NUPROM is available in single, dual, and triple basins configurations.
These surgical scrub units are constructed with 304 stainless steel and have an adjustable thermostatic water mixing valve and a sterilizable spray hose aerator. These scrub sinks feature many optional upgrades, scrub timer, eye wash features, manual or automatic operation-infrared, knee operations, foot operated water, foot operated soap, laminar flow, and more. A pedestal base is available for purchase separately to raise the unit up. An over-the-sink shelf with light unit is available upon request.
- Made of 304 quality stainless steel for the surgical team to provide hand antisepsis before surgery
- Photocell display screen where the temperature and duration of the water flowing from each battery are alternately monitored
- Usage areas and user requests, voice communication compliant with norms, rounded concave corners, easy-to clean design that does not allow bacteria to enter.
- Water flow controlled by photocell and knee panel at each station and soap flow controlled by knee panel
- Ensure that the water temperature is in accordance with the user’s request thermostatic valve
- Long-lasting water and soap fixture designed not to disturb hand antisepsis
- Design that prevents splashing and getting wet with its deep and inclined sink feature
- Front service doors for quick and easy intervention
- Shipped completely assembled (other than wall mounting brackets or extra plumbing).
- Adjustable thermostatic controlled pressure regulating mixing valve (one per station)
- Manual bypass to add knee operated water & soap with IR operation
- High mount swivel gooseneck spout with adjustable swivel spray aerator
- 304 stainless steel polished and ground to a #4 finish
- Premium reliable and durable 304 construction
- Splash screen dividers with double and triple station sinks
- Thermostatic mixing valve (add on to eye wash option)
- Infrared sinks are equipped with a 24 volt plug in transformer
- Knee operated water with IR water operation
- Knee operated soap with IR water operation
- AISI 304 stainless steel
- Hot/cold water mixing valve
- Photocell and knee-controlled water flow
- Disinfectant filling place on the top surface
- Check stop strainers for ease of maintenance
- Knee controlled soap flow
- Adjustable four legs
- Photocell controlled soap flow
- Lighted wall shelf over sink
- Single, dual, or triple stations
- Deep sloping basin
- Knee operated water & soap
- (optional for IR sinks)
- Flow control valve
- Backflow preventers
- 220/240V power supply
- Main support and Z-brackets
- (wall support optional)
- Infrared operation
- Infrared soap dispenser
- Foot operated water
- Pedestal base
- In-wall chair carrier
- Wall shelf over sink
- Laminar flow
- Foot operated soap
- Digital scrub timer
- Eye wash
Why Stainless Steel?
The medical industry has the most stringent standards of sanitation in design and execution. Due to the prevalence of medical malpractice lawsuits, anything that comes into contact with patients in any way or that is surgically implanted into their bodies must be 100% sanitary and must work perfectly 100% of the time.
Stainless steel is the best material for a host of medical applications because of its versatility and the difficulty that microorganisms have colonising on its surface. Consequently, stainless steel is ubiquitous in the manufacture of medical devices. Grade 304 stainless steel is the grade most commonly used.
Characteristics of Grade 304 Stainless Steel in Medical Devices
Grade 304 is strong and durable but also highly workable. This makes it a great material for sinks, pans, bowls, hollow ware and other medical vessels. Due to its low yield strength and high potential for elongation, grade 304 stainless steel is easily formed into complex shapes without going through the process of annealing.