NSS 2002 SCRUB UNIT / Double
Scrub Unit Double
THIS NSS 2002 Scrub Unit / Double;
offer all-stainless-steel construction with a clean design and low maintenance. Staff can maintain standards of care for the surgical hand-scrub by selecting water-activation through a knee-activated water valve. A swivel gooseneck spout with sterilizable, spray-rose aerator allows the user to control water-flow while a deep, sloping basin minimizes splash. Security features include automatic-shutoff when temperature exceeds 115°F (46°C). An easy-to-remove panel provides access to plumbing and electrical components. A removable Plexiglas divider separates stations with multiple bays
The NUPROM scrub units feature a deep sloping basin, high mount swivel gooseneck spout, splash screen divider, and a new optional infrared soap dispenser. The NUPROM is available in single, dual, and triple basins configurations.
These surgical scrub units are constructed with 304 stainless steel and have an adjustable thermostatic water mixing valve and a sterilizable spray hose aerator. These scrub sinks feature many optional upgrades, scrub timer, eye wash features, manual or automatic operation-infrared, knee operations, foot operated water, foot operated soap, laminar flow, and more. A pedestal base is available for purchase separately to raise the unit up. An over-the-sink shelf with light unit is available upon request.
- Made of 304 quality stainless steel designed to be used by surgery team for hand and nail cleaning before
- Photocell and knee controlled water flow and knee controlled soap flow at each station
- entering the sterile zone
- Disinfectant fılling place on the top surface
- Adjustable four legs
- Premium reliable and durable 304 construction.
- Shipped completely assembled (other than wall mounting brackets or extra plumbing).
- Single, dual, or triple stations
- Deep sloping basin
- Adjustable thermostatic controlled pressure regulating mixing valve (one per station)
- Knee operated water & soap (optional for IR sinks)
- Check stop strainers for ease of maintenance
- Photocell display screen that shows the temperature and duration of water alternately from each faucet
- Specially designed with round concave corners, easy to clean and antibacterial material considering the areas of use & user’s requests and to be compatible with international hygienic norms
- Thermostatic mixing valve for cold and hot water
- Touchless control lets the users keep their hand antisepsis in usage
- Manual bypass to add knee operated water & soap with IR operation
- Made from high quality and durable material
- Deep and inclined sink design prevents splashing and getting wet during usage
- High mount swivel gooseneck spout with adjustable swivel spray aerator
- Thermostatic mixing valve (add on to eye wash option)
- Splash screen dividers with double and triple station sinks
- 304 stainless steel polished and ground to a #4 finish
- Knee operated water with IR water operation
- Knee operated soap with IR water operation
- Knee controlled soap flow
- Infrared sinks are equipped with a 24 volt plug in transformer
- Front service doors for quick and easy intervention
- Hot/cold water mixing valve
- Photocell controlled soap flow
- Flow control valve
- Backflow preventers
- Main support and Z-brackets
- (wall support optional)
- Infrared operation
- Infrared soap dispenser
- Foot operated water
- Foot operated soap
- Digital scrub timer
- Eye wash
- Pedestal base
- In-wall chair carrier
- Wall shelf over sink
- Lighted wall shelf over sink
- Laminar flow
- 220/240V power supply
Why Stainless Steel?
The medical industry has the most stringent standards of sanitation in design and execution. Due to the prevalence of medical malpractice lawsuits, anything that comes into contact with patients in any way or that is surgically implanted into their bodies must be 100% sanitary and must work perfectly 100% of the time.
Stainless steel is the best material for a host of medical applications because of its versatility and the difficulty that microorganisms have colonising on its surface. Consequently, stainless steel is ubiquitous in the manufacture of medical devices. Grade 304 stainless steel is the grade most commonly used.
Characteristics of Grade 304 Stainless Steel in Medical Devices
Grade 304 is strong and durable but also highly workable. This makes it a great material for sinks, pans, bowls, hollow ware and other medical vessels. Due to its low yield strength and high potential for elongation, grade 304 stainless steel is easily formed into complex shapes without going through the process of annealing.