NSS 3003 MEDICAL WASTE BIN
Medical Waste Bin
- Made of stainless steel to be used in operating and intervention
- The trolley is designed to transport medical wastages and materials
- Stainless steel main structure
- Pushing handles on both sides
- Removable lid with handle
- 360o Swivel and diagonal lockable castors
- 345 L internal capacity
- Use for Operation rooms, clinics and emergency areas,
- 304 Stainless steel body-bucket and bowls,
- Noiseless, swivel Ø50mm castors,
- Approx. 10-12 liter bowl capacity,
- Customer desired capacity,
- Has optional lid and lockable castors,
- Has globe or conical shape bowl
Stainless Steel is the most used type of steel on which today’s steel industry focuses on.
There are various stainless steel qualities and standards.
AISI 301, AISI 302, AISI 304, AISI 316, 321, 430 etc. There are varieties.
Medical Waste Bin AISI 304 quality-Cr. Ni is used.
Steel in AISI 304 and AISI 316 qualities are not included in this group. 304 contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel,
and such stainless steels show excellent corrosion resistance.
It is an austenitic stainless steel type that contains 17% chromium, 12% nickel and 2.2% molybdenum in its 316
composition and finds use in very severe corrosive environments such as chlorinated environments where 304 is insufficient.
AISI 304 quality raw material is preferred and recommended for the health industry and in the Waste and Waste Bin
AISI 430 quality and AISI 304 quality metal are very similar to each other.
A magnet is held on the surface of the hand washing sink to understand the type of raw material used in the
garbage and waste bucket. If the magnet sticks, it will be understood that the raw material of the garbage
and waste bin is AISI 430 quality.
However, it is possible to determine the best and most accurate result by taking a small piece of the raw material
of the waste and waste bin by taking a test in the Laboratory.
|Castor Diameter||75 mm|