NPR 5100 EXAMINATION COUCH
The NPR 5100 Examination Couch, Adjustable Medical Exam Table was designed to foster a smooth medical exam, no matter the reason for the visit. The frame of the NPR 5100 Examination Couch, Adjustable Medical Exam Table is built from durable and resilient powder coated steel. This design provides for a stable surface that can handle up to 440 lbs. of weight during normal use.
This padding was designed for patient comfort, but was also made to be durable and easy to clean between visits. So, conduct a more comfortable and smooth medical exam with a NPR 5100, Adjustable Medical Exam Table. It’s dependable and durable design was made to assist the many different daily needs of the modern medical professional.
The NPR 5100 are exceptionally stable, durable and comfortable for the patient. These examination couches are ideal for use in all medical environments including GP surgeries, hospitals, first aid rooms and healthcare centres.
- Two section examination table with high density foam mattress vinlex coating platform.
- Head section adjustment made by rastomat mechanism manually.
- Extra padding and a built-in headrest pillow help keep patients comfortable.
- Examination table structure is made of laminated wood.
- Three rail drawers are available on the front body side.
- With fixed legs.
- Two section plarform
- Three drawers
- Clean and smooth appearance
- Headrest movement by rastomat mechanism manually
- Strong and durable body made from wood
- The wooden body is covered with wood and polished
- Fixed legs
|Dimensions (WxL)||65×180 cm|
|Head section adjustment||0-60 derece (Crank Control)|
|Safe working load capacity||120 kg|
|Feet||Fixed, plastic wedges at the feet|