NSS 7001 BOWL STAND SINGLE
Bowl Stand Single
- AISI 304 High quality medical grade stainless steel
- 8 liters bowl
- which is Ultra Clean and Wear Resistant
- Pushing handle
- Buffering Spiral Buffers on Rings to Elimnate
- Stainless steel tubular frame mounted on five swivel, synthetic body castors
- Two Stainless steel bowls
- Stainless steel basin (capacity 8 L / bowl)
- Pushing handle
- Stainless Steel Electropolished Finish
- Strong and stable 5 star base
- Tyred Non-Corrosive Castors
- 50mm dia. revolving castors
- Five wheels
|Height||795 – 1425 mm|
Why Stainless Steel?
The medical industry has the most stringent standards of sanitation in design and execution. Due to the prevalence of medical malpractice lawsuits, anything that comes into contact with patients in any way or that is surgically implanted into their bodies must be 100% sanitary and must work perfectly 100% of the time.
Stainless steel is the best material for a host of medical applications because of its versatility and the difficulty that microorganisms have colonising on its surface. Consequently, stainless steel is ubiquitous in the manufacture of medical devices. Grade 304 stainless steel is the grade most commonly used.
Characteristics of Grade 304 Stainless Steel in Medical Devices
Grade 304 is strong and durable but also highly workable. This makes it a great material for sinks, pans, bowls, hollow ware and other medical vessels. Due to its low yield strength and high potential for elongation, grade 304 stainless steel is easily formed into complex shapes without going through the process of annealing.
Uses for Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Uses for grade 304 stainless steel include: orthopaedic implants, precision stainless steel tubing, bone fixation, artificial heart valves, containers for chemicals and other hazardous materials, tools, wires, curettes, plates, prostheses, screws, syringes, needles, catheters and sensor probes. Office uses include sinks, tables, bowls, knives and trays.