NPR 1142 PATIENT TRANSER STRETCHER, ECO
Patient Transfer Stretcher, Eco
Patient Transfer Stretcher, Eco the pipes used in the main skeleton of the stretcher manufactured from aluminum. It is equal to it or Cr-Ni stainless material providing an antibacterial feature. It is manufactured as being agreeable according to the
Patient Transfer Stretcher, Features;
With user&consumer oriented design the emergency stretcher has a fixed height with backrest adjustment, comfortable upper upholstery and a protective barrier. The NPR 1142 model stretcher meets at the basic level first aid, mobilization and transfer operations.
It provides ease of use to the patient with safe side barriers, and to the healthcare worker with push / pullbars. NPR 1142 can be used in extreme sports conditions ie on sloped and natural grounds. At the same time, this feature facilitates the transfer of the patient to another stretcher orbed.
And it also facilitates the removal of the patient from the ground or surface where they are located. Stretcher NPR 1142 provides patient safety at the highest level thanks to its seat belts, while its steel construction lower trolley and 125mm 360 degree swivel castors with two brakes can be used in Professional areas and artificial floors.
In cases where the patient’s head should be kept high during first aid, the (pneumatic) adjustable back section provides a vital and basic function. It has the feature of Trendelenburg location with its aesthetic and practical controlled pneumatic system.
The Patient Transfer Stretcher eco can be mounted on a movable platform based on the ground if requested. The stretcher has a configurable serum hanger, an arm support wood, and a cushion.
- Strong and durable structure made of steel profile
- Mobilized, 360 ° rotatable anti-static wheels with cross brakes
- Safety side protection bars with folding metal and aluminum options
- Ergonomic and practical controlled pneumatic adjustable back movement.
- It has thefeature of Trendelenburg location with its aesthetic and practical controlled pneumatic system.
- Maximum patient safety thanks to seatbelts.
- Four corners shock-absorbing, non-marking vinyl bumper
- Multi functional push and pullbars
- Ergonomic IV pole
- Comfortable 50mm thick stretcher bed made of highd ensity PU foam.
- The sleeping surface provides comfort with its washable, wipeable, antibacterial, liquid roof, breathable
- features. Weight: 150 gr / m²
- Rich accessory options can be integrated into NPR 1142 (oxygen tube holder, towel holder)
- Clean and smooth appearance and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- Tube handling,
- IV pole,
- Safety Belt
|BACK ANGLE||70 degree|
|BACKREST SURFACE||73 cm|
|WORKING LOAD||120 Kg.|
|TECHNICIAL SPECIFICATIONS||212.5 x 77 cm|