NSS 6002 ESCABO DOUBLE
- Manufactured From Stainless Steel Quality AISI 304.
- Basic two steps escabos has durable and strong steel main construction and thick MDF steps for safety of outpatients.
- It is high enough to use in front of an examination couch or a stretcher.
- Compact Laminate Steps.
- 30×30 Profile And Anti Static Foot
- Production In Desired Size
- Choice Of Satin Or High Gloss Available
- Custom Design Embossed Non Slip Surface
Why Stainless Steel?
The medical industry has the most stringent standards of sanitation in design and execution. Due to the prevalence of medical malpractice lawsuits, anything that comes into contact with patients in any way or that is surgically implanted into their bodies must be 100% sanitary and must work perfectly 100% of the time.
Stainless steel is the best material for a host of medical applications because of its versatility and the difficulty that microorganisms have colonising on its surface. Consequently, stainless steel is ubiquitous in the manufacture of medical devices. Grade 304 stainless steel is the grade most commonly used.
Characteristics of Grade 304 Stainless Steel in Medical Devices
Grade 304 is strong and durable but also highly workable. This makes it a great material for sinks, pans, bowls, hollow ware and other medical vessels. Due to its low yield strength and high potential for elongation, grade 304 stainless steel is easily formed into complex shapes without going through the process of annealing.
Uses for Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Uses for grade 304 stainless steel include: orthopaedic implants, precision stainless steel tubing, bone fixation, artificial heart valves, containers for chemicals and other hazardous materials, tools, wires, curettes, plates, prostheses, screws, syringes, needles, catheters and sensor probes. Office uses include sinks, tables, bowls, knives and trays.